Box youth club building

Box Youth Hut (above), built by the villagers of Box and opened in 1950 by Lord Beaufort, was also used as the villagers’ only meeting place until Box Village Hall was constructed in 1970.
The old building no longer stands but the site remains clearly in evidence near the top of the footpath through Box Woods.

Scroll to Top